Playwrights’ Platform is gearing up for its 49th Festival of New Plays!
Like last year’s successful festival, the 2021 festival will take place in June on Zoom Webinar, providing a safe and secure platform that can be accessed around the world!
Submissions close: Friday, March 5 at 11:59PM EST
The rules and restrictions are as follows:
- Playwrights can submit one or two plays.
- Each submission must be a maximum of 15 pages in length, not including front matter.
- Submissions must be anonymous. Remove all identifying information from each script.
- Ideally, submit each script in PDF format. If you cannot create a PDF file, a Word file can be submitted.
- Include page numbers on each script.
- Include a setting and character descriptions on each script.
Email submissions to: email@example.com
Note that you must be a member to submit to the festival. Membership is currently $25, or $12 for students in high school or degree programs. Go to MEMBERSHIP for more information.